- pH Range: 0..12
- Electrodes are filled with gel reference electrolyte under a pressure of 2.5 bar
- Pressure Range: From vaccum up to a process of max. 36 psi [2.5 bar]
- Temperature Range: Steam sterializable/autocavable to 266°F [0 to 130°C]
- In-situ sterialization: Up to 100 cycles under standard conditions
- Cable connector: K8S
Sensor Thread: Standard Metric Pg 13.5
- Fully autoclavable or in-situ sterializable for hytgienic & CIP/SIP-
• Gel electrolyte eliminates fill requirements to reduce maintenance
• Patented silver-ion trap pervents sulfide-bearing poisoning of the
liquid juction, increasind electrode life even in sulfide-bearing media
• Suitable for direct insertion through compression fittings or top or
side mounting in a stationary or retractable housing.
• Engraved serial number on each electrode for easy identification
when working under GMP.